Hanumanji is considered to be the Devta of Kaliyuga. According to Ramayana, he is believed to be living amongst us and will continue to do so till the end of Kaliyuga. Jain scriptures on the other hand consider him to be a siddha. He is worshipped in various forms and is considered to be the bestower of boons, Ashta Siddhis and Nav nidhis. Hanuman Sadhna is very effective sadhna to fill yourself with courage and to eradicate any negativity around you. This sadhna gives faster results and is very effective for people who intend to progress spiritually. This sadhna also gives materialistic benefits in life. Let’s discuss its various aspects.
- ॐ हं हनुमते नमः (This is a beej naam mantra which connects you closer to hanumanji)
- हं हनुमते रुद्रात्मकाय हुं फट् (This and the next mantra worships hanumanji as an avtar of Lord Shiva and thus connects the sadhak to the param brahma. This mantra wards off any evil energy and fills you with immense courage)
- ॐ हं हनुमते रुद्रात्मकाय हुं फट् स्वाहा
- ॐ नमो हनुमते भय भंजनाय सुखम् कुरु फट् स्वाहा (This mantra gives courage to face challenges and attracts abundance in sadhak’s life)
अतुलित बलधामं हेम शैलाभदेहं,
दनुज-वन कृशानुं ज्ञानिनामग्रगण्यं।
सकल गुणनिधानं वनराणामधीशं,
रघुपति प्रियभक्तं वातजातं नमामि।
लाल देह लाली लसे,
अरु धरि लाल लँगूर।
बज्र देह दानव दलन,
जय जय जय कपि सूर।
- Hanuman Gayatri
ऊँ आञ्जनेयाय विद्महे, वायुपुत्राय धीमहि। तन्नो हनुमत् प्रचोदयात्। (chanting this regularly can make you immensely wise and a sadhak is very likely to get some mystical powers through this mantra.)
- List of hanuman stotra and stuti
i- Sundarkand– Sundarkand is the shortest part of Ramcharitmanas and is considered to be most effective as it contains the description of hanumanji’s bravery and Ram’s love for Hanuman. It is believed that Hanuman himself comes to the place where Sundarkand is chanted. Reciting Sundar Kand on every full moon day can change your life miraculously.
ii- Hanuman Chalisa– Composed by Goswami Tulsidasji, this stuti of hanumanji is a combination of 40 verses and is considered to be imbibed with miraculous powers. This is a very popular chant and is chanted in most of the Hindu homes. It is believed that hanuman chalisa gets siddh when a person chants it 100 times continuously.
iii- Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak- This stuti is a very pious praise of hanumanji. Chanting this removes obstacles in life.
iv- Bajrang Ban- This stuti of hanumanji can keep enemy away from you and gives you courage to gain victory over them. If chanted for 21 days consecutively in brahmamuhurat the enemy is very likely to stop the animosity. The key of making this process successful lies in your honesty and virtues.
v- Panchamukhi Raksha Kavach- As the name suggests this stuti is meant for protection. People suffering from diseases and having immense sorrow in life should chant this to get solutions to their problems. The idol of a Panchmukhi hanuman if placed on the entrance of South West can eradicate the vastu dosh of that home.
Avoid Non- Vegetarian food and alcohol or any other substance abuse. Consume dairy products as much as you can before sunset. Consuming herbs and medicines like Ashwagandha and Triphala
can support your sadhna. Fasting on Tuesdays or Saturdays will work wonders in your sadhna.
Do as much exercise and pranayama as you can. Doing pushups, kumbhak and Ashwini mudra is highly suggested.
Offerings and rituals
Offer a Garland of Peepal leaves with Ram written on it, White Madar flowers or Aakda flowers, Motichur Laddu, Red Rose, Chameli, diya of chameli tel and a chola of sindoor when you start and complete your sadhna.
Process and Precautions
2. Chant the mantra facing East or North after Guru vandan and Ganesh Poojan.
3. Follow celibacy during your sadhna.
4. Hanuman sadhna can fill the sadhak with aggression. In such situation sadhak should abstain from getting angry as anger will burn away all the energy that gets accumulated with mantra chanting.
5. Wear a copper, silver or gold kada on your wrist to balance the tremendous strength of this sadhna.
6. Stay honest and serve poor people as per your capacity.
7. A Hanuman Sadhak should do as much weight lifting and exercise as they can.
8. The strength which is achieved through this sadhna if directed towards constructive or creative work can give you tremendous benefits.
9. Doing Rambhakti is very essential for a hanuman sadhak. Usually the tatva or ansh of Hanumanji takes some time to adjust in our physical body during our sadhna. To make this process easier one should take a break of one week after every 1.25 lakhs of jaap and should chant SITA RAMA. Alternatively, sadhak can perform havan after every 1.25 lakhs jaap to balance that energy within.
10. Writing a specific count of Rama Naam with red pen before your daily sadhna can create a wonderful base for your sadhna.
11. This sadhna can work wonders if a sadhak completes 1.25 laks of mantra jaap within 3, 9, 21, 27 or 45 days.
12. Hanuman Sadhana can be a base for 52 veer sadhana. One should know about this from a guru.
13. This sadhna should be done under the guidance of a guru.
14.Worshipping only one deity and chanting only one mantra is the key to your spiritual success.